Saturday, November 22, 2008

Its been a while...

It sure has been a long time since i have posted anything....i am currently reading Brisinger it has its dull moments but is a very well written book...Lately i have been wishing to write a book of my own but i fear my skill and patience would fail me to get past writting the third chapter. I feel that everyone has a book deep inside them but only a select few decide to write it down. My cousin is one of those select few he is out of college now and almost done with it. But of course he started his writings when he was very young. Maybe I can write a short novel instead...What if one could live the book...rather then just read it. If so there would be not one who would turn such a thing down. Sometimes though when I am reading that is what I feel. If everyone would give a good book a chance they might discover a liking to them. The peace they offer in my opinion can be found no where else. Some say that it is the schools that teach us to hate books, but that isn't completly true.Although it is a chore to read an old english poems such as the Odysseus or Beowulf to some, to others it can be seen as enjoyable. But if one could relive the pages of a book for a short time that would be change things...

1 comment:

DavidjB said...

Wasn't keen on this book, Eragon was OK but then it went down hill on my opinion.